top of page

Acerca de

How does the program work

You will be welcomed as a visitor with a U.S. Department of State J-1 visa. This visa allows you to live and work in the United States for up to four months during your university summer break. It also gives you the possibility to travel for an additional 30 days after your job ends.

Visitors with J-1 visas require a sponsor. As a student in the CIEE Work & Travel USA program, CIEE is your sponsor. They will responsible for making sure you are prepared to live in America, have access to a good job with a responsible employer, and have a meaningful cultural exchange experience. We also monitor your health, safety and well-being while you are in this country.

You will be working for one of thousands of employers located all across the United States.

Statue of Liberty

Are You Ready for the Greatest Adventure

Check Eligibility criteria

Make sure you're eligible to apply for the Work & Travel Program

Pass the English proficiency Test

Make sure you succeeded in the English Test

Fill in the application form

fill in the work & travel application form. Please make sure to enter a valid email and mobile number. We recommend filling in the form in English language.

Pack you bags

As you are done with all these steps, ExEgypt will guide you in every step thereafter until you arrive safely to the United States of America

bottom of page