It’s now the time to announce the eligibility criteria for those interested in applying to our Work And Travel (WAT) program.
- Be Egyptian citizens living in Egypt and be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must provide a copy of their National ID and/or passport.
- Be currently enrolled and in good standing in an Egyptian University.
- Applicants must provide a copy of an official proof of enrollment and/or student ID.
- Have sufficient English language skills to be safe and comfortable traveling alone in the United States, to actively engage with the local U.S. community, and to function in an English-speaking work environment.
- Applicants must meet at least an intermediate level in our English assessment test.
- Engage with U.S. culture and communities and make adjustments to cultural and social practices different from those of their home country.
- Commit to returning to Egypt to complete their degree.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities. Applicants who create a resume that highlights their skills and experience, including volunteering experience enhances their chance of getting selected.
Please note that:
- Male applicants cannot apply if they are at their last year of studies or after graduation; except if they are exempted permanently from military service
- Female applicants are not subjected to the mentioned point