It’s now the time to announce the eligibility criteria for those interested in applying to our Work And Travel (WAT) program.
- Be Egyptian citizens and be at least 18 years old. Applicants must provide a copy of their National ID and passport.
- Be currently enrolled and in good standing in an Egyptian University or universities outside Egypt. Applicants must provide a copy of an official proof of enrollment.
- Have sufficient English language skills to be safe and comfortable traveling alone in the United States, to actively engage with the local U.S. community, and to function in an English-speaking work environment. ((Applicants must meet at least an intermediate level in our English assessment test and interview.))
- Engage with U.S. culture and communities and make adjustments to cultural and social practices different from those of their home country.
- Commit to returning to Egypt to complete their degree.
- Demonstrate strong leadership attributes. Applicants who create a resume that highlights their skills and experience, including volunteering experience enhances their chance of getting selected.